1. Tell me how you got involved in your business? I had met a friend who was selling Doterra about 2 years earlier. I had started using the essential oils and loved them but had another business at that time. Then I decided I didn’t want to do the other business anymore and decided to start selling Doterra instead.
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs
their own business? For me, I also have a full time job so in the morning I do my personal development and make a list of what I need to do for my business that day and then work on things after 4 p.m. when I am through working. Usually I spent most of my business time on the computer and phone. I run most of my business online, although I also share with people as I am out and about.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really
successful in this position? committed, passionate, determined, and a good networker
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face? continuing to work at it even when it’s hard, or when it’s easy to get discouraged.
5. What did you do before you started your business? I had another business with candles and makeup products but I also was a librarian.
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer? Doterra essential oils, skin care and other wellness products
7. What is your favorite part about working from home? being able to earn extra income in my free time and the ability to eventually have financial freedom and be in control of my income and my life.
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth? I also blog and have a few ebooks and online courses. I plan to create more in the future.
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did
it happen? not sure
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do
you handle it when they are too high? It can be tricky. I do my best to give people realistic expectations. It depends on the situation but sometimes I have given refunds. Other times I have apologized that things didn’t work out like people had hoped.
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product
or service you are selling. Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired and having no energy? Let me help you with my wellness supplements. They can help you have energy all day long without chemicals and a temporary high and they come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market? I read blogs and articles about and written to and for them.
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer. Doterra international. started in 2008 and I became a wellness advocate in 2011. We have essential oils and essential oil based products including skin care, cleaning products, shakes, greens, and supplements.
14. What is the best seller of your products? Slim and Sassy a blend to help with weight management and deep blue a blend to help with tension and temporary pain relief.
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others? We live in a world where people are sick and tired of drugs for everything. Our products help people live a wellness lifestyle and improve their health without having to run to the doctor for every little thing.
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or
customer? What are 2 of your biggest heath challenges? Have you ever tried essential oils before?
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process? a lot. I use Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram very actively.
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers? Fortunately it rarely happens.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy
customers? Not having happy customers. I do everything I can to please them.
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear
about your business, products or services. How it can help me have a healthier and higher quality of life.
21. Do you have a website? if so please post it yes. http://discoveroilsnow.com for products and http://annalaurabrown.com for my blog and other health information.
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer? Yes
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about
your business or services. Feel fre to share any information that might
would help others decide to join you or purchase from you.
24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or
product you offer? 801-712-1050 email@example.com
25. Is there anything else you would like to add about your business,
services or products? no