Writing articles is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful methods of building your reputation and your online business. Not only do you get unlimited exposure, but it is free as well! If your article is well-written, you will probably get listed on numerous websites as well as in several ezines. This will establish you as someone who knows what they are talking about and will more than likely bring you many visitors and subscribers. People will start to come to you when they need information or products or advice. This is a great way of establishing your online presence. Writing articles is not as hard as you may think. You do not have to be a professional writer to produce an effective article. Below are some tips to help you get started.
1. Don’t worry about big fancy words. People are looking for easy to understand, down-to-earth articles to help them learn. They are not interested in being impressed with encyclopedia language skills.
2. Advertise in your resource box, not the article. Do not use you article as a big sales letter for a product or program. Give your info in the resource box. I would recommend you just try to get people to sign up for your newsletter or free report/ecourse in your resource box. Save the selling for later.
3. Make yourself accessible if someone wants to get in touch with you. People want to know that they can get in touch with you if they have questions about your article, website, etc. Always make it easy for them to find you.
4. Provide basic, real, useful information as well as resources to go along with the info. When writing your article, try to list some useful resources that your readers can utilize along with the information you give them. This will further give people a reason to want to stay in touch with you or your website.
5. Write from the heart! Do not be afraid to let your personality shine through in your writing. This will make people more apt to trust you and will also make them more comfortable. Write as if you were talking to a friend and let the real you shine through. I think people appreciate this more than trying to sound like something you are not!
Do not let your doubts stop you from writing articles to build your reputation and your business. I did for awhile, but then took the plunge. My first article did surprisingly well and yours can as well! 😉
Terri Seymour and her husband Terry offer a no-cost, non-MLM home business opportunity. They strive to help you build a successful home business. They also provide a website building service. Take advantage of the gifts, resources & more provided for your home and business at http://www.seymourproducts.com FREE ecourse at: firstname.lastname@example.org