I started as a discount coach in 2013 simply because I wanted to try the shakes and lose weight/work on my own fitness goals.
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business?
As a beach body coach, I am constantly sharing my health fitness journey with others to help them decide the best way to jump start theirs.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position?
The desire to help and serve others.
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face?
At a point you can plateau in your weight loss journey which can be discouraging for some, however being in groups can really help continue to push you to keep going and to reach your goals!
5. What did you do before you started your business? I was full time in sales.
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer?
We offer a variety of workout products that can be done in the convenience of your own home. There is a line for weight loss and nutrition as well.
7. What is your favorite part about working from home?
The flexibility and freedom it has offered me to be with my twins and husband while he travels for work
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth?
Beachbody is constantly coming out with new programs to keep everyone excited about working out!
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen?
I don’t work this business for the sales aspect but for the personal relationships. That said, my biggest accomplishment is everyday when I meet new people that trust and believe in me to help them along their journey.
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high?
Beachbody is pretty well known and offers a money back guarantee. It is rare that expectations are too high if you follow the program correctly you will see results!
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling.
I don’t have a pitch. Every person is different. I start by finding out their goals and what they are currently doing now in their daily routine (food and exercise wise) and then ask about limitations/restrictions they may have when it comes to working out, how much time a day they can commit to changing their ways and go from there. It’s about building a relationship with each person and getting to know their needs and goals not a sales pitch. After I find out more about them and what they are looking to do, I can suggest a program that would fit their needs best. If they decide to go that direction we offer free coaching groups of others in the same program to share meal plans, and their strengths and weaknesses during their journey!!
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market?
By sharing what I do, people usually come to me and ask for help.
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer.
We offer a huge line of in home workout programs, a nutritional supplement line that has changed my life!
14. What is the best seller of your products?
Shakeology and BOD. The convenience of Beachbody on demand is amazing! No more will you have to travel with a dvd to work out, you can stream from your phone, tablet or computer!
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others?
It is an amazing company that helps so many people on a daily basis. If you are willing to put the work in, there is a program out there for you that will help change your life!! Please contact me if you’d like my help in finding that perfect fit!!!
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer?
I like to build a relationship and get to know them. In order to do so, I find out their current routine, their goals, how much time they have a day to spend reaching their goals, and health restrictions they may have etc.
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process?
A huge roll! Facebook is how I host challenge groups and do most of my communication with everyone.
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers?
I haven’t had that come up, however Beachbody as a company offers a money back guarantee if your not completely satisfied with the products.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers?
Not having happy customers. This business is not about making money for me, I do make a living helping others but that is not why I do it. I do it because I believe in their products and know they work so it’s so easy for me to share my experiences with others and help them along the way!
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services.
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer?
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel fre to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you
I am here to help you whatever your goals are!! Please feel free to reach out so I can get to know you and your needs. I would love to personalized a program for you and be your cheerleader during your journey!
24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product you offer?
25. Is there anything else you would like to add about your business, services or products?