1. Why are you in business?
2. Why are you in this type of business?
So as I age gracefully I can be stronger in mind and strength
3. What is your background?
I finish highschool in 1980. Went to college for a short period of time was studying to be a medical assistant with nursing to follow. Later my grant was removed so I had to stop and never had the opportunity to go back. I later did start work in the medical field working as a EKG Technician then later advance up to a Phlebotomist for many years. Later in life I decided to do desk work for the lab I worked for and that is where my working skills lead me to my last 9-5 job. I left the medical field for better hours to be with my family. I was missing out on the kids activities and being a mom who could raise them my way and not someones way. So for several years I opened our home as a daycare. Once our youngest entered school I closed it and focused on our family so I could be there for them when they needed me.
4. Can you provide me with a description of your business?
My business is designed to share how nutrition is important to our bodies as we are aging. Protein, minerals and supplements are used to keep the organs, cellular and muscle mask strong when using when and what the body needs.
5. How long have you been in business?
Been in business for myself since 1997
In this business?
In other businesses?
6. What type of business form do you have, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, distributor?
7. What are the advantages of this form of business ownership?
I have the ability to offer products and not carry inventory. Products come straight from the company.
8. How did you get started in this business?
Previous business partner was sharing her story on social media and I was impress with her results.
9. How did you get the background and skills necessary to run this type of business?
Being in another health and wellness company that train us on how to manage a business and learning from those who were leaders. Watching videos and reading some books that I felt I would help me be my best.
10. How do the social, economic, environmental, technological, legal and political environments impact your business?
11. Do you know who your competitors are?
12. How do you market your business?
I market my business with word of mouth and on social media
How are people aware of your business?
FB, Instagram,Pinterest and snapchat
13. Where do you see your business in the next year? In the next five years? The next ten years?
14. Do you plan to compete in the global market place? If yes, how? If no, why not?
15. How has technology, such as computers and the internet, impacted on how you conduct business?
Alot. I have met some amazing people who are like minded as I am and can help me become a better listener, as a leader and business partner
16. Where is your business located?
17. Whom do you seek advice from for your business?
My Sponsor and up line
18. What do you do with your profits?
My profits at the moment are paying for our groceries
19. Do you have a business plan to operate your business?
20. Does your business have a stated mission statement, the reason that this business exists?
Our mission of improving world health guides our work, and our values drive us to be the best that we can be. we are One company,One Team,One Family,and we hope you’ll join us in not only transforming your own life, but in helping others do the same! To Your Success, Jim, Kathy and Erik Coover
21. Do employess or a downline?
22. What is your target market?
Ages 14 and older
23. Can you describe your customers?
Customers are those who are open minded to better health
24. Why do your customers select you over your competitors?
My passion I have for them to become healthier
25. Are there any ethical concerns that your type of business must deal with?
26. How do you overcome these ethical problems?
27. What is your management style?
28. What are the biggest issues for running this business?
Educating people on nutrition and to stop putting a price tag on their health when I can offer them a possibly a better way of health
29. What is the future for this type of business?
Its a lifestyle
30. If something happens to you, what will happen to your business?
It is given to my family
31. What did you learn from this interview?
Just be open minded about what is offered when it comes to your health. There are 365 days for you to make a decision to say YES to me and Isagenix