Tell me how you got involved in your business?
I started this business as a sister site from my original business Dana’s Jewelry and Gifts. So Dana’s Bath and Body was born!
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business?
I search out vendors, sample products, order and ship customers items. I work to establish credit with different companies as well.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position?
Self motivation, self discipline, dedicated, good with computers and excellent customer service skills.
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face?
Biggest challenges are getting customers to try the products and become loyal repeat buyers.
5. What did you do before you started your business?
Before I started my business I worked as a Medical Secretary and Call Center Manager.
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer?
The products we have are bath bombs, organic bath and baby care, weight loss and nutritional products, shampoos and shower gels, shea and mango butters. We have a men’s line and candles being added currently. Essential oils and fragrance oils as well.
7. What is your favorite part about working from home?
I enjoy the flexibility with my time and the ability to increase my income instead of a set salary.
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth?
My plans for growth is to expand the affiliate program and place some ads in different publications.
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen?
My greatest sales accomplishment is selling hair care products and oils to help people gain hair growth.
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high?
I go step by step in the order process with all customers and strive to be upfront if problems arise. Then I work to make sure the customers have a positive shopping experience.
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling.
We have natural and organic skin care for every person in your family and items to help you lose and maintain weight loss. Optimal nutrition without high prices are our specialty. We also have wonderful fragrance and essential oils as well.
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market?
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer.
Dana’s Bath and Body is a sister company from Dana’s Jewelry and Gifts. We wanted to ensure our customers have excellent body care from the crown of their heads to the soles of their feet. There is only one you so pamper yourself.
14. What is the best seller of your products?
The fragrance oils and essential oils are the biggest sellers. I am sure the beard oil will sell very well also.
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others?
Our skin and nutrition is of vital importance. Many companies have great products at really high prices and we have placed our products at an affordable price range. We always have sales too to help people maintain their skin and body care regimen.
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer?
What type of service can I provide and then match the product to their needs.
17. What role does Social media play in your selling process?
I use social media often such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers?
I handle them by examining their situation and not resting until it is fixed. Their smile is my goal.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers?
It is easier to change or modify a goal than to have an unhappy customer. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services.
I would want to read reviews and know that the products work well.
21. Do you have a website? if so please post it
My website is www.danasbathandbody.com
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer?
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel free to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you.
Our business has excellent products to take care of you! Health and wellness from head to toe! We also have a way to earn extra money! You can become a bath and body consultant for just $5! You will save 25% on your personal buys as well. When your friends and family shop earn 25% commission and when you refer someone to join as a new consultant you get $1 per paid referral!
24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product you offer?
25. Is there anything else you would like to add about your business, services or products?
We will be expanding our products line to include incense, candles and much more!