1. Tell me how you got involved in your business?
I was one of my uplines best customers. At one point I looked at what the cost of the kits were and
realized that I had already spent more than I would have had I just signed up. I also had may
compliments and people asking about the jewelry I was wearing and wanted it for themselves. I realized
there was a customer base I could definitely tap into….So I took the plunge and haven’t looked back or
regretted one moment other then wondering why I waited so long.
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own
For me, it’s a busy day as I continue to work my full time job. I wake up, do my meditation then
proceed to schedule business posts, fill orders, etc all while I am also getting ready for my day. I go in
later in the morning so it’s a little easier for me to do that. During the course of my day on breaks or
lunch I make deliveries or go to the post office. Then once I am off I have set days that I spend with
family, do my lives or whatever needs to be done.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this
Dedication. Organization. Know WHY you are doing what you are doing.
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face?
Allowing outside influences to determine what you do or not do. Be open minded to suggestions of
course but stand true to YOU and your whys!
5. What did you do before you started your business?
I was with a different DS Company. Ive been with numerous over the years but I can honestly say I
think Paparazzi picked me. I’ve heard others say that but never understood how that could be. Well
now I know!
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer?
I am with Paparazzi Accessories. We offer budget friendly jewelry. Everything is $5.00. Is Lead and
7. What is your favorite part about working from home?
Time freedom. Being my own boss.
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth?
Paparazzi comes out with new products daily M-F. Its so much fun to see what all comes out. As far
as plans for growth? I plan to grow my team as much as possible.
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen?
Seeing a young lady happy because she found the perfect piece to complete her prom outfit.
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle
it when they are too high?
I do the best I can to meet everyone’s needs. If they are too high I try to see what I can do to at least
make a compromise so that everyone is happy. You can’t please everyone but I can sure try.
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you
Hi Renee. I understand you are looking for something to make some extra money. I would love to
visit with you about what I am doing. I have the pleasure of helping boost confidences and helping to
empower women to look their best, and to feel pretty…all while staying budget friendly. Its so much fun!
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market?
I do as much studying and listening to others as possible. I ask questions and try to stay informed.
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer.
Paparazzi Accessories, in its current form (with independent consultants) started at the very end of
2010. The company was in business for around two years before that, when they were simply selling
14. What is the best seller of your products?
The “Blockbusters” are the overall company wide best sellers. But for me personally I
sell mostly earrings and short necklaces. I really think it depends on the demographis for
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others?
Like I mentioned earlier. Our products allow a woman to help accessorize, empower and feel
“pretty” and all while still being budge friendly….I think that is huge in this day and time.
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process?
Social media is HUGE. As an Independent Consultant I do Facebook Lives. I advertise
on Social Media and I keep in contact with a number of my customers. It allows me to reach
a customer base that I may not otherwise be able to reach.
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers?
I listen to what their complaint or problem is and I rectify it in anyway I can. It doesn’t
matter if I have to replace the product, eat the cost whatever. I do my best to handle it with
respect for their needs and make them happy. There will always be those that you just can’t
do something to make it right. In that case, I apologize, I smile and I move on. But I do
everything I can to make sure that is a very limited situation.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy
Not having happy customers of course. Take care of your customers then everything
else falls into place. Plain and simple!
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about
your business, products or services.
I am oldschool when it comes to Customer Service. I feel it is what can make or break
any business and as a consumer I expect excellent customer service. I would hope that first
and foremost people would get from me what I expect of others. I hope to be able to see
people smile because even though they may be on a tight budget, they can still look like a
million bucks with their accessories even when it only cost them $5.
21. Do you have a website? if so please post it
Yes I do. www.endlessbling.com
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer?
Yes. I often post pictures to my personal timeline, VIP group and Business page. They
are also available on the website.
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your
business or services. Feel free to share any information that might would help
others decide to join you or purchase from you.
With all start up kits you don’t just get business supplies. You get product itself
allowing you to make your money back plus some. And as soon as you purchase your initial
kit your website goes up and you can begin immediately sharing that website and making
money. Also. No fee for the website. That for me is a big thing. I think its silly having to
pay a monthly fee for my website.
24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product
I have a FB group and business page. Both under the name of EndlessBling. I can also
be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as by text at 940-642- 7055. And
of course my website is endlessbling.com.
25. Is there anything else you would like to add about your business, services or
Our products are beautiful and budget friendly. The company and its founders are
“real” people and take care of their Consultants. They are not untouchable. And its fun.