1. Why are you in this type of business?
I am in this type of business because I love the product I sell. Education means a lot to me and you don’t see as many products in stores that help children with writing skills more because of growing technology and apps.
3. What is your background? Education, Work Experience I graduated high school and became a CNA.
4. Can you provide me with a description of your business?
Fundanoodle is an education readiness program designed by occupational therapist and teachers to develop and improve the motor skills needed for success in and out of the classroom.
5. How long have you been in business? In this business? In other businesses? I have been with Fundanoodle for 1 year and 2 months
6. What type of business form do you have, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, distributor?
I am a Jr. Ambassador with Fundanoodle as Fundanoodle is a direct sales company.
7. What are the advantages of this form of business ownership? The advantages of being an ambassador is we can tell everyone about our products and tell parents and teachers or anyone so that children have the opportunity to get the tools they need to learn in and out of the classroom.
8. How did you get started in this business?
I got started in this bussiness because of my girls. As a mom with two girls with learning delays one with downsyndrome I am always looking for things to help them with their education to help them succeed. So I had seen a post about Fundanoodle and decided I love the products and became an ambassador and it has helped my girls greatly. So now I love the fact that I can share it with everyone.
9. How did you get the background and skills necessary to run this type of business?
10. How do the social, economic, environmental, technological, legal and political environments impact your business?
11. Do you know who your competitors are?
12. How do you market your business? How are people aware of your business?
13. Where do you see your business in the next year? In the next five years? The next ten years? I see my bussiness growing as we are still a young company and are helping so many children learn while having fun.
14. Do you plan to compete in the global market place? If yes, how? If no, why not?
15. How has technology, such as computers and the internet, impacted on how you conduct business?
16. Where is your business located? Fundanoodle is located in Charlotte North Carolina however I am an ambassador from Missouri.
17. Whom do you seek advice from for your business? I get advice from my up line and other ambassadors and our CEO aka ambassador #1 is great help in advising us in everything we do as well as she is a great supporter of all of us.
18. What do you do with your profits?
19. Do you have a business plan to operate your business?
20. Does your business have a stated mission statement, the reason that this business exists?
21. Do employess or a downline?
Ambassadors of Fundanoodle have an up line and a downline.
22. What is your target market? My target market is anyone with children from pre k to 1st grade depending on their abilities.
23. Can you describe your customers? My customers are everyday parents or schools looking for ways to help their children’s education.
24. Why do your customers select you over your competitors? Our customers choose Fundanoodle over others because Fundanoodle is like no other company as we have different products specifically in uppercase and lower case separately. Most of my customers love the fact that we have the three lines in our I can write books that help your child discover where the letter or word should be written.
25. Are there any ethical concerns that your type of business must deal with?
26. How do you overcome these ethical problems?
27. What is your management style?
28. What are the biggest issues for running this business?
29. What is the future for this type of business?
30. If something happens to you, what will happen to your business?
31. What did you learn from this interview? How much I truthfully love helping others succeed through Fundanoodle.
32. Do you have a website? How can someone who is interested in your business contact you?
Yes I have a website. Anyone can contact me through my website www.myfundanoodle.com/219 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
33. Is there anything else you would like to add to your interview