Interview About OPULENCE GLOBAL
By Style Chic with Eseenam Dzatu AKUMAH
1.Why are you in business?
For financial freedom. I started my business because i wanted to create an additionnal income stream for my household
2. Why are you in this type of business?
I choose direct sales because it requests a small investment for a real business development potential
3. What is your background? Education, Work Experience.
I have a master degree in international trade and internationnal business management
4. Can you provide me with a description of your business?
We are Canada’s largest designer fashion house dedicated to design and manufacture products that impact your life. We aim to provide you with :
*optimum lifestyle : we have revolutionized the fashion industry with new business paradigms along with exclusive products.
*optimum beauty : our FERI FLAWLESS raises the bar in the anti-aging skincare market. It has over 100 patents backing its premium grade raw materials. It is a professional grade regimen, ideal for all skin types, ages and genders who want to look and feel young.
*and optimum health : FOUNTAIN OF LIFE is a natural health product, developed to protect and preserve your health. It is the most powerful antioxidant known in the world ;
5. How long have you been in business? In this business? In other businesses?
I started my business in 2015 while i was on maternity leave
6. What type of business form do you have, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, distributor?
I am independent distributor
7. What are the advantages of this form of business ownership?
In France, this form allows me to mix a pay job with my business activity
It need a very low start up cost
In addition i can offer the products without having a big inventory.
8. How did you get started in this business?
One of my australian friend introduced me to the business opportunity and i knew immediatly that i would partner with the company .
9. How did you get the background and skills necessary to run this type of business?
By a self education (by following differents leaders in the industry) in addition to corporate trainings
10. How do the social, economic, environmental, technological, legal and political environments impact your business?
11. Do you know who your competitors are?
Yes but i do not pay attention to them because our products are not really similar
12. How do you market your business? How are people aware of your business?
I market mostly online, on platforms like facebook, instagram, twitter and different others online sales platforms. I am thinking about starting partnerships with other professionnals
13. Where do you see your business in the next year? In the next five years? The next ten years?
Still growing, growing, growing and helping others with the products i offer, especially our high performing antioxydant that helps protect and mainting good health.
14. Do you plan to compete in the global market place? If yes, how? If no, why not?
Of course yes. We are already present in almost 200 countries and show our ability to start and last on new markets. So that is definitively the plan
15. How has technology, such as computers and the internet, impacted on how you conduct business?
It eases so much the work. Without technology, i do not think i would have business partners in Australia, UK, in the carribbeans as it is now.
16. Where is your business located?
Opulence global is located in Toronto, Canada but it is present in almost 200 countries. I myself live in France.
17. Whom do you seek advice from for your business?
Mainly my upline. I do follow many leaders in direct sales markets for more guidances; and i can not ignore my fellow direct sellers.
18. What do you do with your profits?
Time out with my kids and some savings for future investments
19. Do you have a business plan to operate your business?
Yes i do, it consists in setting up daily, weekly and monthly goals and i do all i can to reach them.
20. Does your business have a stated mission statement, the reason that this business exists?
To create world class products, led by a unique opportunity to unleash our Opulence Global Partners’ full potential, en route to living their opulent life.
21. Do employess or a downline?
I do have a downline from different part of the world
22. What is your target market?
Men and women from 25 years old
23. Can you describe your customers?
Fashion addicts, stylish, anyone looking for fashion advices, anyone looking for professional grade skincare products, natural health lovers.
24. Why do your customers select you over your competitors?
Quality of products and service provided
25. Are there any ethical concerns that your type of business must deal with?
26. How do you overcome these ethical problems?
27. What is your management style?
Lead by example
28. What are the biggest issues for running this business?
No real big issue as everything is done by corporate to make the activity smooth like : stocks of products are always available, different price range (from luxury/high end to affordable), online boutique, international shipping service, trainings. All depend on my ability to work now.
29. What is the future for this type of business?
Forever and wide open : Who do not want to wear gorgeous fashion accessories? who do not want to protect and preserve their health with natural product ? who do not want to have flawless skin? We are here to serve all
30. If something happens to you, what will happen to your business?
Corporate makes it possible to pass this on to my kids or my partner.
31. What did you learn from this interview?
So much. I had the opportunity to go through why i started this business and what i am gaining from it. A real reminder and i am ready to walk many other miles.
32. Do you have a website? How can someone who is interested in your business contact you?
i can be contacted through my website www.myopulence.com/eseen or via email email@example.com
I am also reachable on :
instagram : www.instagram.com/dzatuaku
twitter : www.twitter.com/dzatuaku
facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/StyleChicFR/
33. Is there anything else you would like to add to your interview
I understand that Living an opulent lifestyle is no longer exclusive to a few privileged people. If you have the will, we have the way.
I would be happy to meet new like minded entrepreneurs that i can partner with and share new adventures.