1. Tell me how you got involved in your business?
I met a paparazzi person at the anoka county fair, asked her like a bajillion questions and wanted in.
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business?
Looking for events on-line, hosting live via fb parties, in home parties, and for me to do a store front.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position?
Like the products, wear them.. It literally sells it self without me even promoting it.
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face?
Not getting your order in time to keep active, having something break and not being able to have it fixed.
5. What did you do before you started your business?
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer?
Paparazzi jewelry and Accessories
7. What is your favorite part about working from home?
Thr freedom in hours I give
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth?
Looking at a store front option in white bear lake or Brooklyn park in MN
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen?
Selling to people via fb, it was my biggest sale
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high?It’s pretty easy to go and be there, customers usually know about the company.11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling.
Our main line is 5 this including tax, we also have a men line, young girl line, and zi collection.
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market?
I put pictures on my VIP site and updated it every day, through that I know what people what and order those items.
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer.
Similar questions asked before and answered
14. What is the best seller of your products?Anything in the main line15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others?People love the affordable price16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer?
I notice your wearing this, this would go great with that.
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process?
Having on-line orders
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers?
Haven’t had one yet, but I would just asked them to calmly tell me what happened and see what I can do
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers? Not having happy customers20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services.
That it’s easy to be a consultant and sign up is a breeze, and the Jewelry sells it self
21. Do you have a website? if so please post itPaparazziaccessories.com/96431
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer? Yes, via phone and fb
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel fre to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you.This company is pretty amazing to work with and the team is very supportive!!24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product you offer?
25. Is there anything else you would like to add about your business, services or products?Feel free to reach out, even if your thinking about it.. It’s sooo worth it!