1. Tell me how you got involved in your business? I followed the Roden and Fields advertisements about their products for over a year; after reading about their products and seeing their customer reviews and consistent outstanding results I decided I wanted to try their products. After trying their products myself I decided to become an Rodan and Fields Consultant.
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business? Well it depends on the type of business and what the demands of that business are. For any business to be a success it takes time and a willingness of the owner to work that business and treat it as an investment in
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position? First of all you must believe in the product, have determination, good communication skills, and a strong desire to assist people with their skin care issues and goals.
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face Overcoming the reluctant customer; in other words how do you turn a “I’m not interested” customer into a customer willing to try your product. Another big challenge is convincing customers that what they may consider as an “expensive” product is really not. When you consider the potential results you can receive and that Roden and Fields skin care products lasts as long (and in many cases longer) as their current skin care products most customers conclude that the price of Roden and Fields products really are reasonable and worth the cost. Also, our products really delivery the results that they claim!
5. What did you do before you started your business? I was a stay at home Mom, a successful direct sales consultant (in a different product line), and a licensed esthetician.
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer? As of 2016 Roden and Fields is the number one premium acne brand in the world; Canada’s fasting growing skin care line; the number one anti-aging skin care product in the United States; the number one premium skin care in North America; and the number one fasted growing skin care in United States over the last six years. The Company was founded by two female dermatologists who are the designers of Roden and Fields Proactiv Skin Care Line.
7. What is your favorite part about working from home? Being able to determine my own schedule and having the flexibility of not working a typical 9 to 5 job outside my own home.
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth? Bright eyes, redefined intensive renewing serum and the skin roller. The growth potential is phenomenal. Roden and Fields has just launched in Australia and this successful launch will soon be followed by a launch into the Asian market.
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen. I have just began my business so my greatest sales accomplishment is yet to come; I love this product and I cannot wait to introduce it to others.
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high?
You have to manage customer’s expectations by actively listening to what their goals are and what they want to happen and when. If their expectations are too high you have to communicate to them what they can realistically expect our product to do for them. Empathy and candor will normally mange most customer expectations if handled professionally.
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling. After I have asked you what your skin care goals and needs are I would tell you about Rodan and Fields and which products will best meet those goals and needs.
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market? Roden and Fields and my up-line leaders are very good at keeping myself and all R and F consultants abreast of changing trends in the skin care market.
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer. In 2007 Katie Roden and Kathy Fields (professional dermatologists) created the Pro-active skin care line. Our skin care products include Reverse for visible brown spots, dullness, and sun damage.
Redefine for the appearance of wrinkles, pores and loss of firmness. Unblemish for acne and post acne marks. Soothe for sensitive, irritated skin, and visible facial redness. Our AMP MD System for Firmer-Looking skin.
14. What is the best seller of your products? Actually, all our products are great sellers, it depends on what the customer is looking for. The anti-aging skin care line for women who are concerned with the effects of aging. The Lash Boost for women who want the appearance of longer, darker and fuller lashes.
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others? If I can get my customers to see and feel like they have achieved their skin care goals and they can see their results (especially skin issues on their face) then they will be more confident and that confidence boost will be reflected in everything they do.
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer?
Have you heard of Roden and Fields?
What have you heard?
What are your skin care goals?
What are your skin care concerns?
17. What role does Social media play in your selling process? Social media plays a huge role in my selling process; it is one of the biggest ways to get a large amount of people to see what my product has to offer.
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers? Actively listen to their concerns. After identifying what the real problem is I work with my customers to come to a workable solution to resolve their issues.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers? Not having happy customers – if my customers are not happy then I will not reach my goals.
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services. That they actually work and if I am not 100% satisfied Roden and Fields offers a 60 day empty bottle guarantee on any product they sell.
21. Do you have a website? if so please post it Yes. Lauralbailey.myRandF.com
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer? Yes
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel fre to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you. Our Product has a 60 day money back guarantee; our products works and Rodan and Fields is the fastest growing skin care product line in North America.
24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product you offer? My website, Facebook Laura Johnson Bailey or through Facebook Messenger
25. Is there anything else you would like to add about your business, services or products? Give Roden and Fields a try – you will not be disappointed. Talk to me about being a consultant. I believe in this product — let me help you be a believer too.