1. Tell me how you got involved in your business? I was introduced to Lilla Rose when I won a flexi clip in a giveaway on one of my favorite youtube channels. I received it and fell in love with it. I checked out the company and joined very soon after that.
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business?
A day in my life, at this point in my busines, consists of contacting people via email, facebook and sometimes by phone. I post specials on my business page and answer questions and emails. At this point, I haven’t done any live shows, but that is in the near future.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position?
You don’t need to be an extrovert to sell Lilla Rose. You just have to be friendly and honest. It’s a fantastic product, so fast talk and fancy footwork are not necessary 🙂
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face? There are not a whole lot of challenges with Lilla Rose. It might be challening if you are afraid to talk to people, but even that is easily overcome after a little while.
5. What did you do before you started your business?
Before I started with Lilla Rose I was, and still am, an empty nester and stay at home wife. I am still able to be the keeper of the home and work with this company effortlessly.
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer?
Lilla Rose is a very small (but growing) company based in California. We offer many different styles of hair accessories from the flexi clip to hair sticks to bobbie pins. Incredibly well made, beautiful and durable.
7. What is your favorite part about working from home?
My favorite part of working from home is the fact that I can get my most important work done, that of the work of keeping the home, and also work with Lilla Rose. One does not conflict with the other. I can do my work from most anywhere. Even standing in line at the post office has resulted in interest when someone sees a flexi clip in my hair.
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth? Lilla Rose is coming out with new styles constantly. There is a new style of flexi every single month, along with season items as well. The growth potential is amazing, and my plans for the next few years are to have a team put together that love each other and we all help each other reach our goals.
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen? My greatest accomplishment doesn’t really have to do with sales. It has more to do with helping and caring for my customers. There is a real need for these hair products that don’t give you headaches and hold better than anything out there, and that don’t break and have to be replaced over and over. When I help these women (and even some men) discover the one that is right for them, and the look on their face of surprise and gratitude, that is the biggest accomplishment.
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high? There isn’t a big gap between expectations and reality with Lilla Rose. Normally, their expectations are far exceeded once they get a flexi in their hair and feel for themselves how wonderful it is.
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling? This is a flexi clip! It is made with piano wire so it is super durable. Also, the pin that holds it in your hair is attached to the clip so no more losing it or looking everywhere for it! It holds the heaviest hair without leaving you with a headache, and also holds the thinnest hair without slipping. Not only functional but also beautiful! There are dozens of styles and 7 different sizes to choose from. From holiday styles to your everyday.
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market? It is easy to keep up with our target market, because it includes just about everyone! Women, men, children and you can even wear a flexi on a scarf, headband or anything else your imagination creates
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer?
Lilla Rose, Inc. is based out of La Habra, California. The founder is John Dorsey and his wife Missy, and the company is named after their daughters. They offer hair accessories including flexi clips, hair bands, hair sticks, u pins, bobbie pins and also badge clips.
14. What is the best seller of your products?
The best seller for Lilla Rose is without a doubt the flexi clip. It is the flagship product of the company and comes in dozens of styles and 7 sizes. Also for left and right handed people.
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others? These products benefit women, men and children by offering beautiful and well made hair accessories that won’t hurt or leave them with a headache.
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer?
The first thing I ask them is if I can borrow their hair! They usually say yes and then I proceed to demonstrate the flexi clip right to them in their own hair.
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process?
Social media is crucial, especially to those of us who don’t do many shows or opportunity to do much face to face contact.
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers? To date, I have never had an irate customer, but I would do whatever it takes to satisfy their issue. Whether it is an exchange or refund or anything that can be done.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers? Not having happy customers is absolutely the worst! If they are not happy, they will not be repeat customers and they won’t tell their family and friends about our wonderful products.
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services? I would want to hear that the product is safe, durable and provides a service which is everything that Lilla Rose is about.
21. Do you have a website? https://www.lillarose.biz/suzihomemaker
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer?
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you. Lilla Rose is a wonderful family owned and run business. The products are top notch and the customer service is second to none. The consultants are treated like royalty and the company helps them succeed at every level.