I became involved with Noni Gifts after searching for a company that fit 2 main things I was looking for. #1. I needed to truly loved the products, I felt that I, as well as anyone, could purchase the products and not feel like I’m breaking the bank. #2. The distributor benefits needed to fit my lifestyle.
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business?
I work a full time job and do this on the side. On an average day, after I get home from work, I then work on marketing my business, checking on leads, recruiting, advertising, and making sure everyone in my downline is doing alright.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position?
You need to be willing to put in the time. If you do nothing, you will get nothing in return.
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face?
The biggest challenge would be to not get discouraged, sometimes your goals don’t happen instantly, but keep up with it and soon you’ll see results.
5. What did you do before you started your business?
I still work full time in another job, but I was looking for a little more income, in a business that didn’t take away from my family.
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer?
Noni Gifts has unique and affordable gifts for everyone. Noni Gifts started up this past summer and is continually growing with no sign of slowing down.
7. What is your favorite part about working from home?
My favorite part is the ability to do everyday things with my family.
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth?
Noni Gifts will continually be continually growing, it only began this past summer. With plans to introduce 10-15 new items each month. I’m so excited to see where this company will go in the future.
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen?
Taking that first step is always the real accomplishment. The whole reason I decided to take it is family, family is always my reason.
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high?
Client expectation is often to high. I try to balance their expectations with the reality that I’m running a business and strictly cannot give everything away for free.
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling.
Are looking for affordable and unique gifts for everyone? Then check out Noni Gifts? I’m sure you’ll find something for everyone on your list!
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market?
I keep up to date by daily posting info about Noni Gifts, whether it be a recruitment add or a product add.
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer.
Our company was started by a single, work from home, mother of five sons. Based on a concept to create a true and honest business opportunity for other work at home parents, but also to find unique and quality gifts to offer at lower than store prices. – Noni Website
14. What is the best seller of your products?
A few of our best sellers right now are our Nessie Soup Spoon, Soft Feet Peel and even a Cell Phone Mount.
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others?
Often times it’s difficult to decide what to get someone as a gift. Our products are so diverse and unique, that you’ll be able to find something for everyone on your list at an affordable price.
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer?
Who are you shopping for and what is your price range? If your answer includes, something unique and affordable, then Noni Gifts is a site you will want to check out.
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process?
Social Media plays a huge roll, as that is where all advertising and marketing is done, being that Noni Gifts is an online only store.
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers?
Fortunately, I have not had to deal with a customer like that. As with anything in life, I would try to calm the situation and try to work out a compromise that would benefit us both.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers?
Definitely, not having happy customers. The customer’s are the bread and butter, if they’re not happy, they’ll tell their friends and customer base will diminish. A happy customer is a repeat customer.
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services.
I would want to hear first that the products are more affordable than someplace else and that shipping is timely and cheap!
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer?
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel fre to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you.
For the purchaser, this is truly the first place you should check out for unique and affordable gifts.
For someone wanting to join as a distributor:
– 35% personal commission & discount
– 5% on single downline (with more commisions on downlines on the way)
– No minimum orders
– 10-15 items added each month!!
– Orders ship immediately from the USA
– Orders arrive withing 5-7 business days
– No annual fees
– No website fees
– No inventory needed
– Free website
– Paid via PayPal WEEKLY
– To stay active simply place any order every 90 days!
24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product you offer?