I saw a post on Facebook from one of my friends and she offered me a free whitening toothpaste to promote her business for her. I tried the product and was hooked. So then I started talking to her about selling them and she got me set up!!!
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business?
Compassionate about the company, great customer service, and always willing to answer questions. Also convenience like for example if a customer is really interested a product but does not have a certain type of payment (Paypal for example) have other options available to make a smooth sale.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position?
Motivation — must be willing to work
Compassion — love the product and share it
Knowledge — know the product
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face?
NOT getting enough people to commit to sale or join the team.
5. What did you do before you started your business?
I do still work full-time at an insurance company in Customer Service
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer?
The product if offer are age defying products, whitening toothpaste, and makeup
7. What is your favorite part about working from home?
Ease of access. The ability to be able to stay home and take care of my family so im not missing work constantly, also ability to do the work from anywhere even when traveling with mobile access.
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth?
We get new products constantly. Our most popular right now is Whitening toothpaste that delivers amazing results. It is gluten free, no harsh chemicals, works great for sensitive teeth and safe for children.
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen?
I honestly just started in the Direct Sales Community so the only sales made were from my own purchase.
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high?
How I would handle client expectations is keep track of everything that is being ordered and make sure to check in with the customer if they have any questions or need anything more from me. I know that my expectations may not be possible. I do the best I can.
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling.
Hi Friends! I have only been using it about a week maybe and i already see a difference. I have even gotten some compliments at work from co-workers. Anyone that knows me knows that i drink coffee ask the time. This is great for those unwanted coffee stains. This paste whitens your smile & eliminates plaque build up.
No Bleach or harsh chemicals.
Gentle for sensitive teeth
🏼Safe for Children
️Amazing for coffee, wine & nicotine stains.
<3 removes stains from caps & veneers.
way less money than whitening strips.
And then I would include a picture showing my progress!
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market?
I check my back office daily and make sure that i continue to follow up with my customers and team members
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer.
Blake Roney, Sandie Tillotson, and Steve Lund decided to build a company that would combine innovative personal care products with ingredients that subscribed to the philosophy of “all of the good, none of the bad” and a generous business opportunity that would attract high-caliber salespeople.
It didn’t take long for people to discover the difference of Nu Skin’s unique business opportunity and one-of-a-kind products. In fact, the first product order was so popular that it was gone in a matter of hours. People loved the products so much that many even brought their own bottles and jars for the founders to fill with the unique formulas using an ordinary spoon.
Since that time, Nu Skin has demonstrated a distinctively different approach to business. It began with an innovative concept of premium quality products and a uniquely compelling global business opportunity.
Combined with the immovable commitment of the distributor leaders, this exceptional business model has shaped the company into a more than one billion dollar enterprise that still remains true to its core values.
Today, Nu Skin is differentiated by its ability to demonstrate that they truly have the best people, product, culture, and opportunity in the direct sales, skin care, and wellness industries. As the premier anti-aging company, Nu Skin sets the standard.
14. What is the best seller of your products?
So far the best seller is the whitening toothpaste we offer!!!
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others?
I feel that the products my company offers can benefit others by giving them age defying skin care and oral care with whitening toothpaste. Products the eliminate age spots and smoothing creams.
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer?
When a customer asks why the toothpaste costs so much, I ask them how much they would rather pay to whiten their teeth, look younger, have smoother skin? Then I would let them know the benefits of being able to do all of that in the comfort of their own home at a lower cost then what it would cost to go to a salon to get it done. these products are all natural.
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process?
We post on social media all the time that is the main source of most of our communications.
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers?
I help them with any questions they have and do what I can to assist them with the situations they are dealing with.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers?
The worst is not having happy customers! I can reach my goal the next month.
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services.
The business opportunity! I would want to know what makes this business better than anything else out there!
21. Do you have a website? if so please post it
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer?
Yes and a catalog that shows everything we offer in the company!!!