1.Tell me how you got involved in your business?
8 ½ years ago , after being with another company for over 20 years. I was invited to a party , I went to support my friend , it was a jewelry party .. honestly I wasn’t a jewelry lady , sensitive to most jewelry because of nickel , but I went . What I saw was beautiful jewelry, nickel free , and lifetime guarantee. What was unique is that Park Lane Jewelry has a pre appoint management opportunity based on previous experience. I was offered a position equal to my last company and didn’t have to start over. I had nothing to lose. Plus the fact that once you do move up they never demote , If life happens you can take a break an pick up where you left off at your same title when you return.
- What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business? Some people think that when you work for yourself that it’s hit and miss. What I found was if you do a little each day , contacts, customer care calls, follow up and meet new people you’ll always have business. Direct sales is a people business. It’s not a get rich overnight , but if you run your business like a job or business instead of a hobby you’ll find that success will come your way.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position? You have to have the desire and know your why. there will be good days , and bad like life. But you have to get up every day like it’s your first day . Put yesterday behind you .. and just keep going . You have to be passionate for what you do and believe in the products and what this opportunity can do for others. Never ever give up.
- What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face? Because Park Lane Jewelry is not widely known , but almost as old as a very well-known company . You have to get yourself out to the people by different avenues can’t just depend on one way We offer personal appointments one on one showings. group styling sessions in home , favorite restaurant or even Facebook live and online ordering. We offer fundraising opportunity’s to earn up to 50%.
- What did you do before you started your business? I went to School for Accounting and have a degree. I actually started another direct sales business to stay home with my children , I worked in corporate America , and as life would happen got laid off just before our son was born I was told about Direct sales , and really wanted to know if it could work for me. So I gave it a try.
- Please tell us about your business, the products you offer?we don’t just “sell” jewelry! We offer an “experience”, a “service”, we share our “passion” and we want to be everyone’s “friend in the jewelry business.” Knowing helpful the current jewelry trends, helpful hints and finding things to demonstrate and educate on at our shows adds to the value of them.We offer designer inspired jewelry at a fraction of the price, We have something for every style, budget and age and even men. All our jewelry has a lifetime guarantee. Jewelry is our vehicle but people are our business.
- What is your favorite part about working from home? Being my own boss, not having anyone tell me when I work and when I can do other stuff. knowing that it’s up to me. Being able to be with my kids when they were young. and eventually when the grands come along being able to make time for them. Knowing that what I do is for my family and I’m in control.
- What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth? Park Lane Jewelry is on an expansion we are exploding . They are now in 5 counties and currently have plans of building a factory here in the United States. That’s exciting ,
Park Lane Jewelry has recently introduced a new opportunity done completely online in social media’s called social stylist and anyone can do this of legal working age of their state. Here in Ct the age is 16 yrs. old.
- What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen? Park Lane Jewelry , never has any quotas , just huge incentives. the inspire us to grow as a person and team . They have contest which anyone can be tops in based on % of sales over the goals they give you. After a rough period in 2011 my team and I rallied together and worked for a contest and we were #1 team at my level ( which being direct appointed I run with the big guns).
- How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high? Park Lane Jewelry makes it simple with our unconditional guarantee.. we have a 4 month exchange period where clients and consultants can exchange any item once. So love your purchase or simply exchange it , then if anything happens to your jewelry simply return for a small handing charge and get a brand new one .
- Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling. We don’t just sell jewelry , we offer the opportunity to socialize with friends and enjoy an evening out or in. We offer a service to style you based on your likes and help you expand or update your wardrobe by simply changing your accessories. We offer you and your friends a chance to play in jewelry and see an d feel before you buy. We give our customer a terrific sale like no others , pick 6 items and pay ½ price for the 4 highest priced. opposite all the department stores. Hosts aren’t sales based for their rewards , they get credit for each order no matter the total.
- How do you keep up to date on your target market? Park Lane Jewelry makes that simple to . They are above the curve in fashion most companies take their styles from us. We need more people sharing Park Lane with the people they know or come in contact there’s a wide open opportunity.
- Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer. Park Lane Jewelry was founded over 62 yrs. ago by Shirley and Arthur Levin. They wanted to create a better life for their family. Soon, their vision was to empower women and men to be everything they can. Today the second generation has embraced the mission and expanded our opportunity to countless people not only in the USA but also international markets.
- What is the best seller of your products? Our programs , we have an awesome customer sale and customers get to pick their own items and save. Based on the concept of the more you buy the more you save. When our customers buy our jewelry as an ensemble it’s a proven fact that they will wear it more often. Most people don’t know what to put together and we are fashion stylist we offer a service not just a product.
- How do you feel your product or services can benefit others? We offer an opportunity for everyone to benefit from customers to save , hostess with free jewelry , to directors with unlimited income potential. Our business is show business.
- What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer? Would you like a jewelry wardrobe for free just for allowing me to showcase it for your family and friends. Who do you know anyone who could use extra income ? What would an extra $1000 a month income do for your family. When’s the last time you took a vacation ? would you like to travel for free.
- What roll does Social media play in your selling process? I do a lot with social media. Due to an accident I was forced to continue my business while be homebound. I grew my friend list and team by building relationships and eventually new clients. Social media allows me to get my products and services out to people I wouldn’t have normally met.
- How do you handle irate clients/customers? Because of our guarantee we really don’t get the problem of irate clients . Park Lane Jewelry stands behind their products for over 62 yrs. no questions asked. Customers keep their receipt so years from now they can get the same value if the items have been retired in a new item.
- What’s worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers? not having happy customers because direct sales is all about relationships and customer service which a lot of companies brick n mortar have gotten away from .
- If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services. the quality of the product, how our jewelry can expand your current wardrobe and jewelry collection. how I could earn free products any maybe join the company.
- Do you have a website? if so please post it www.myparklane.com/tlemanski
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer? yes when you click on shop on my website most of the pieces actually show the jewelry on models . I can mail anyone a catalog or it’s actually available to be downloaded of my site. simply click on my website link, then click on jewelry , view catalog , and download .
23.Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel free to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you. Park Lane Jewelry has never hurt anyone , put anyone in debt giving us a try. We are debt free company giving back to customers, hosts and directors Park Lane Jewelry invests in the right people. Contact me to see if we’re a good fit for you and if you’re a good fit for us. One average showing can cover your investment . No obligation just information.
- How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product you offer? email firstname.lastname@example.org, call/text 860-919-8006 or contact me through my website. www.myparklane.com/tlemanski
- Is there anything else you would like to add about your business, services or products? Park Lane Jewelry has the highest commission, best perks for directors and unbelievable opportunity to travel the world for free. All this while having fun doing it !! They say “ if it sounds too good to be true it must be Park Lane”. take a test drive today you’ll be so glad you did. I know I am contact me today.