1.Tell me how you got involved in your business? I watched a live facebook show and fell in love after I received my order
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business?
You have to wear many hats, networking,marketing, customer service, pack and ship orders.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position?
You have to love the products, passion in what you do will shine.
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face?
Just getting my name out there.
5. What did you do before you started your business?Wow, well I have been anentrepreneur starting way back in 1999. My biggest success came when I was the first to sell diaper and towel cakes, which then turned into membership program because I had so many requests on how to make my creations, back then “membership programs” where self made not like the software we have now a days, and I wore all that hats and taught myself how to do all this.
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer? We carry and offerquality jewelry for a very reasonable price.
7. What is your favorite part about working from home?
I’m my own boss, and that has always been a great thing!
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth?
Not sure at this time, selling my products is just plain fun. I like to offer products that get people excited or make them feel good. So whatever that means for the future it will be.
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen?
I’m just starting out , but I feel this will be huge.
10.How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high? Like I’ve done in this past , try to come up with a compromise that will benefit both of uss.
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling.Do you love jewelry that is high quality,bling,and lots of pieces to choose from , for only $5.00 dollars? You will be amazed with our selection and fall in love with our stunning products.
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market?
I research what is out there and keep up with the times. Always willing to learn something new that will help my business.
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer.
You might think we’re all about accessories, but Paparazzi is really about change! Changing the way people look. Changing the way people feel. Changing people’s futures and their lives. Though our fashion-forward jewelry and product parties are centered on fun, Paparazzi fulfills a serious mission. We believe that trendy accessories can be available, and affordable, to women everywhere. We know that wearing a new look, and feeling confident in your appearance, builds amazing self-worth. Our passion is inspiring dreams, empowering talents, and reaching goals by sharing our products and the excitement of Paparazzi. We see it happen every day.
talents, and reaching goals by sharing our products and the excitement of Paparazzi. We see it happen every day.
14. What is the best seller of your products? Anything bling, and gunmetal made.
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others?
Wearing a new look, and feeling confident in your appearance, builds amazing self-worth. Our passion is inspiring dreams, empowering talents, and reaching goals by sharing our products and the excitement of Paparazzi. We see it happen every day.
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer?
What they like. It’s that simple. You need to know them so you can serve them.
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process? Somewhat, it’s not as easy as people think, it takes work.
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers? Customer in some cases is always right. I do what I can to clear up the problem.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers?
Not having happy customers.
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services.Everything
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer? Yes
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel fre to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you.Just that if I do something or start any business that I do it because I love it or have passion in what I’m doing. I’m a wife, Mother and Grandmother and love to spend time with them,and spoil my grandkids with whatever I can do for them.
24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product you offer? On Facebook , they can join my VIP group