1. Tell me how you got involved in your business? A friend and I both love jewelry and want to retire to have fun .we started The Sparkling Fox. Launched in September 2017 and have sold over 2000 pieces between us.
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business? My typical day for both starts with prayer for a good day. Then I start working about 8 and finish around 4
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position?
In both you need to be a motivated, dedicated and never met a stranger person
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face? Not being the outgoing person
5. What did you do before you started your business? I own if 38 years transportation logistics company
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer? The Sparkling Fox is an online Jewelry Boutique we do live sells 4 times a week
7. What is your favorite part about working from home? Not having to fight the traffic and can work late with no worries
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth? The Sparkling Fox we are planning for bath & beauty section, enlarging our kids and men’s jewelry
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen?
My greatest in these 2 came about same time while online I was messaged by two different customers wanting info and I stopped what I was doing and replied quickly to my customers
And both spent over $300.00 just this past summer
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high?
I try to listen closely then from past experience I explain to them what logically can be done. I always answer with the truth
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an exampleof a pitch of a product or service you are selling.
Since most contact is Facebook. I start with. What are we all wanting to start with tonight? Then I start showing and selling
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market?
I daily recap at end of day how things are going
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer.
14. What is the best seller of your products? Our overall jewelry became we hand pick our jewelry
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others? We are online, priced to buy quality jewelry and accessories
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer? What type of jewelry do you like and type of pieces?
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process? 100%+
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers? Both companies, I am blessed that I have had none. My plan if I ever do. Listen to them, then ask to take deep breath and we can talk and always resolve the issue
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers? Not having a happy customer
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services.
I am a upfront honest person, tell me upfront about dont keep sending me things
21. Do you have a website? https://www.facebook.com/thesparkingfoxdell/
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer?
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel fre to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you.
With either company you will be getting a Team and awesome one to help you grow if joining us, or if just purchasing that you purchase right items and shades for your skin tone
24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product you offer?
Via FB https://www.facebook.com/thesparkingfoxdell/
25. Is there anything else you would like to add about your business, services or products?
We are waiting to service and take care of your needs and request. Thank you