1. Tell me how you got involved in your business? I got involved with this business through a friend basically for the discounts, and never in my life dream that I could have this much fun and make money while doing it.
2. What does a typical day look like as in the like of someone who runs their own business? I work my regular job and run my business on the side.
3 What attributes does someone need to have in order to be really successful in this position? I would say the biggest one is motivation because I never dreamed I could achieve so much
4. What are the biggest challenges that someone in this position would face? I personally can not complain about any challenges except where to put all my free stuff!
5. What did you do before you started your business? I was a waitress at a livestock auction care, and now I work a great job and make money on the side 🙂
6. Please tell us about your business, the products you offer? I sell Tupperware and we are constantly coming out with new and exciting colors and products plus we offer a life time guarantee which is truly amazing.
7. What is your favorite part about working from home? I love that I can run my business from anywhere and love that it gives me the extra money to do fun things with my family
8. What can you tell me about your new products or plans for growth? I plan to make my team stronger and we have some exciting new products coming out after the holidays
9. What do you feel is your greatest sales accomplishment and when/why did it happen? The greatest accomplishment is I achieved Star Director and got a huge bonus plus have earned multiple trips!
10. How do you balance client expectations versus real expectations? How do you handle it when they are too high? I have some great customers and have not ran into many problems except maybe a sale item, and then I do my best to find it for them through our organization.
11. Pretend I’m a prospect and give me an example of a pitch of a product or service you are selling.I sell storage containers and products that you can use to cook in your microwave we have all the new colors, and are always thinking of new inventions! Our newest product is the Micro pro grill and it will bake and grill in your microwave so amazing!!
12. How do you keep up to date on your target market? I post my sales regularly on Facebook and always inform my customers of sales and new products!
13. Tell Us about your company, how it started, products you offer.Tupperware has been in business for over 60 years and we continue to add unique organizational touch and keep up with the trends in kitchens in America.
14. What is the best seller of your products? My best seller this ones hard I sell basically everything I would have to say the fridge smarts and modular mates as both these products will help organize plus save you tons of money by keeping your good fresh
15. How do you feel your product or services can benefit others? I feel as though it can bring organization in your life as we offer so many products to help with this plus it can save time as we offer cooking products that can cut your time of cooking by over half
16. What are some of your favorite questions to ask a potential client or customer? Would you like me to send a catalog or see the new sales and products. Tupperware truly sells itself!
17. What roll does Social media play in your selling process? I use Facebook to post new sales and products plus all my parties are also done online
18. How do you handle irate clients/customers?I will do what I can to fix their problems and if I can not I will call our customer service and get it fixed.
19. Whats worse not reaching a goal every month or not having happy customers?Not having happy customers as with out them you wouldn’t be in business
20. If you were a potential client/customer what would you want to hear about your business, products or services. I would want to hear about all the fun cooking products and I would also want to hear about the opportunities Tupperware offers.
21. Do you have a website? if so please post it Yes I do it is
22. Do you have photos of products so others can view what you offer? yes I do
23. Please tell us anything you feel is important for others to know about your business or services. Feel fre to share any information that might would help others decide to join you or purchase from you.Tupperware hgas truly changed my life I have seen places I never thought were possible, I earn spending money , I have built some amazing new friendships and last I have earned so much Tupperware that I am running out of room!!
24. How can someone contact you if they are interested in a service or product you offer? Yes they can message me on Facebook anytime or feel free to email me at